We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chennai Taxi for 2 days

Which Chennai (Madras) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Chennai Taxi for 2 days

Hi,

I need taxi for 2 days sight seeiing in Chennai.

Day1 Pick up from railway station- local sightseeing+ Hotel stay

Day2 Sightseeing Local Chennai

Day 3 Drop at Airport in the Morning .

Where should I contact? Please feel free to email me at

jimcreative123@gmail.com

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
reviews: 43
1. Re: Chennai Taxi for 2 days

Hi

http://www.ntltaxi.com/ or http://www.fasttrackcalltaxi.in/index.aspx

Toronto
reviews: 60
2. Re: Chennai Taxi for 2 days

We contacted Govinda at KG tours based on write ups here on TA and we were not disappointed. Although Govinda was unable to drive us through our itinerary, he offered another of his drivers (Viji) -- we were unsure at first about a substitute but Govinda looked after us well. Our driver was well experienced with 13 years of touring the area and spoke good English. We travelled in a Tata Indigo (at our request) which had ample room for 2 or three people with luggage. It was a very clean new model well equipped with AC and a very clean interior. We felt very safe and secure in Viji's hands as we toured over 9 days from Pondicherry to Fort Kochi.

We contacted many other companies in an effort to ensure we got a good car and driver at a fair price. Govinda gave us a fair and all inclusive price at the outset. Others we contacted (around 6 different companies) played games with pricing with limits on mileage, over estimates on kilometres travelled, or placed all tolls and taxes above and beyond quoted prices. Finding the right driver took many hours and lots of discussion and emails. The most expensive quote we received (from a hotel for the same product) was triple the cost we paid here.

I thank Govinda and Viji for looking after us - it made for a very enjoyable time in South India. Govinda's contact details are Kg.tours@hotmail.com.

I am happy to answer questions for people looking for information as this was the hardest or most worrisome part of our planning for our two month trip to India.

Los Angeles...
3. Re: Chennai Taxi for 2 days

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing the info.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
reviews: 8
4. Re: Chennai Taxi for 2 days

Hi luv2travel.. could you pm me the contact numbers for Govida or Viji - the chaps you referred here? Thanks

Mumbai
reviews: 1
5. Re: Chennai Taxi for 2 days

Used APJ cabs several times. Are brilliant

6. Re: Chennai Taxi for 2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 12, 2014