We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Hi All

My husband and I will be spending two days in Jaipur in January as part of our holiday in India. My husband is keen to visit the Darga in Ajmer, will it be possible for us to do a day trip to Ajmer from Jaipur with the train?

Agra, India
1. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Hi-

Its possible in one day. Its well connected by road and train.

Arun

New Delhi, India
reviews: 16
2. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Sure, you can make a day trip to ajmer.

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

yes there is lots of roadways buses & luxery buses available you can choose that to that take arount 2-3 hours for jaipur to ajmer

Jodhpur, India
4. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Ya it is totally possible. The best option would be to do it by a volvo bus, which keeps on running whole day on the route.

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 6
5. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

YOU CAN CHK TIMING AND BOOK TICKET FROM HERE https:/…busenquiry

Jaipur, India
reviews: 85
6. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Yes you can easily do it. there won't be a problem. Ajmer is well connected by both bus and train route

7. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Thank you all this has been very useful. My only concern is that we will need to do this trip on the morning of 10th of January 2014. We fly out of Jaipur to Mumbai that evening at 9pm. Would it be possible to the the trip and still make it back in good time for our flight? How early do we need to be at the airport? I appreciate all the feedback

8. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Thank you all this has been very useful. My only concern is that we will need to do this trip on the morning of 10th of January 2014. We fly out of Jaipur to Mumbai that evening at 9pm. Would it be possible to the the trip and still make it back in good time for our flight? How early do we need to be at the airport? I appreciate all the feedback

New Delhi, India
reviews: 1
9. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

I would suggest you to take taxi instead of train to save time. Day trip to Ajmer by Indica or Indigo car will cost you around 3k including all.

Thanks,

Agra, India
10. Re: Jaipur - Ajmer Day trip

Hi-

Jaipur to Ajmer is about 135 km. You can do easily same day tour by bus or car. For the each way bus takes about 2.30 hours and car takes about 2 hours.

Arun