We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"can't Miss" experiences

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield...
reviews: 25
"can't Miss" experiences

Hi,

I will be in Jaipur in Novemeber for one day. I am hoping both locals and tourists can give me some feedback on what is considered a "can't miss" thing to do while there. I am interested in absorbing the culture and people and not just doing touristy things.

Thanks!

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
reviews: 66
1. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

Hi,

Jaipur sightseeing must see

Amber fort,city palace, Jantarmantar,hawamahal

also consider

Nahargarh,Jaigarh, Albert hall,

Bazaar local people

Choti chopar maniharo ka rasta Bapu bazaar,

also consider to do

Elephant ride, cycle riksharide,

Excision to Galtaji, samod

Yogendra

Springfield...
2. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

thanks!

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

Must sees are the Amber fort, Jantar Mantar, Palace of winds, City Palace museum and the bazaars (Johari, Kishanpole, Tripolia and Chandpole) Also in the evening try and visit Birla temple situated below Moti Dungri fort, it's beautiful at night as it's all lit up.

Springfield...
4. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

I would like to know why you may suggest something too. What makes it a must do? Beautiful, fun, etc. what can I expect?

Thanks again!

Edited: 10:05 pm, June 21, 2012
Dharmapuri, India
reviews: 90
5. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

dont miss choki dhani

Jaipur in India
reviews: 106
6. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

Jaipur is also called the Tourism Capital of India so it has lot of sites to offer. but the Can't miss experience is Amber fort (Elephant Ride), Jaigarh fort, city palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal, Albert hall (very beautiful building), Local Bazars....

One thing i would highly recommend is the Experience of Indian Bollywood Movie in single screen cinema. Watch a movie in Raj Mandir Cinema. Its one of the best experience that jaipur will give it to you.

India's Invitation

Edited: 2:56 am, June 22, 2012
Jaipur, India
reviews: 85
7. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

Hi,

One is a very less to absorb the culture of Jaipur and you will find vivid lifestyles.

You can see the main tourist attractions as suggested by my fellow T.A advisers

Cheers

Raju India

Springfield...
8. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

Thank you everyone! I appreciate your help. I am so excited to come to India!

barcelona
reviews: 11
9. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

We have visited city palace, jantar mantar, amber fort, hawa mahal, albert hall, birla temple and the bazzars of Jaipur.

Jaipur, India
reviews: 88
10. Re: "can't Miss" experiences

If you have just one day, try to go to Chokhi Dhani and that too with a time span of 4-5 hours in the evening. You will get a good glimpse of Rajasthani culture there and even the rajasthani food with a unique sitting style.

Alternatively, if you want to oversee all the major tourist attractions, take a bus ride which originates from RTDC (govt owned). It will take you through all important monuments and attractions