We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot air ballooning

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ahmedabad
reviews: 40
Hot air ballooning

Hi,

I just checked the skywaltz site, it says they charge 12K per person for a one hour flight. Last time I was there, about 6 months back, some travel agent had offered it to us for around 4K.

I want to book it for 2 of us for the 1st week of july. Any idea guys what could possibly be the best bargain I can get and from where?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jitu

New Delhi
1. Re: Hot air ballooning

Hi Jitu,

The prices for two people are Rs. 12,000 per person. If you are a group of 3-6 People the cost will be Rs. 10,000 per person. If you can manage a group of 7 people your per person cost will come down to Rs. 8,000 only.

India
2. Re: Hot air ballooning

Hi,

The hot air ballooning will cost you around Rs 12000, probably if you bargain you can get it to Rs 11,000. As rightly mentioned the price decreases as the no of people increases. I have been doing this Ranthambore, Jaipur and pushkar, Please do not go for cheap flights, they can be dangerous.

Regards

3. Re: Hot air ballooning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, December 18, 2009