We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a good taylor in Jaipur with reasonable prices

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 55
Looking for a good taylor in Jaipur with reasonable prices

Hi

I want to get some women clothes copied in India while we spend 4 days in Jaipur. Can anybody recomend a reliable reasonable taylor? two of my colleagues in London are from Mumbai and I know roughly how much should be paying, not willing to pay european prices in Asia...

Thanks in advance

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
reviews: 23
1. Re: Looking for a good taylor in Jaipur with reasonable prices

My wife uses Mrs Vandana Kakar - +91-141-2621812

You could talk to her and see if she can do the kjind of job youre looking at and in the proces you have in mind

Bikaner. India.
reviews: 1
2. Re: Looking for a good taylor in Jaipur with reasonable prices

Hey NP,

'Timmi' Amardeep Singh Soni from School is one of the oldest tailoring houses in Jaipur. He boasts that they can make a dress in 4 hrs.

Timmi was exporting clothes to the US up untill competition from China made him come back to Tailoring. He has just made Jodhpurs & Bush Jackets for us.Very Good work too. I am putting down his e-mail.

japimpex@yahoo.com

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
reviews: 23
3. Re: Looking for a good taylor in Jaipur with reasonable prices

Timmi was in school with me..should have remembered him!! Thanks Balendu and good to see you back on these forums!!

4. Re: Looking for a good taylor in Jaipur with reasonable prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 am, October 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur