We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orphanages near Juhu Beach

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 25
Orphanages near Juhu Beach

It has been suggested to me rather than give contributions to children that we come across, that it is better to visit an orphanage and help there if we can.

We will be staying in Juhu Beach , but are willing to travel, I welcome your suggestions and advice thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
reviews: 7
1. Re: Orphanages near Juhu Beach

www.stcatherineshome.org/contactus.html This is the place we visit quite often. It's a girls' home and they are bringing up girls of all ages there, right from infants to office-going. The place will be around 30 minutes drive away from your hotel. I suggest that you go there between 11 am to around 4 pm to ensure that you get less traffic on the way.

There's an old age home also there. You can find out more about that once you get there.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
reviews: 193
2. Re: Orphanages near Juhu Beach

Hi auspal..

Can search on www.karmayog.com..more than 40 orphanage name, address and details are there.

Australia
reviews: 25
3. Re: Orphanages near Juhu Beach

Thanks for the info,we will definitely make a trip one day. A work friend of mine went to Thailand recently and volunteered in an orphanage over there for 3 weeks during her annual leave. We dont have orphanages any more in Australia.

Reply to: Orphanages near Juhu Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted