We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel time - Colaba to Airport

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
reviews: 99
Travel time - Colaba to Airport

I am planning to be in Mumbai for 3 nights from Wednesday 6th March flying back to the UK on Saturday 9th March 2013. I am planning to stay at the Ascot Hotel in the Colaba district.

Can anybody please help me with the time it takes for the taxi ride from the Ascot to the Internation Airport on the Saturday morning - my flight is at 9.55am. ( I have e mailed the Ascot but they have not replied !!!!!!!!!! )

Many thanks

MUMBAI
1. Re: Travel time - Colaba to Airport

Hello JB,

As your flight is at 9-55am you need to be at airport at 6-55 am three hours prior to the scheduled departure of International flight Since it is early morning hours.It should take you about 60/ 70 mins, maximum from Ascot Colaba to CSIA International Airport at Sahar Mumbai.

Edited: 6:26 am, November 06, 2012
North Yorkshire
reviews: 99
2. Re: Travel time - Colaba to Airport

To GINI1409 - Many thanks - a great help

JB

3. Re: Travel time - Colaba to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 01, 2013