We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Goa on the shatabdi Express

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, Canada
Travelling to Goa on the shatabdi Express

I would like to go to Goa either on 26th,27th or the 28th of Dec 2012.I need 3 tickets with AC 2tier, or even the regular seats.What is the fare that I will have to pay and can I do an online booking?Please let me know.

You can reply back on my email too. sachint10@hotmail.com. My name is Meena Kadbet

Vienna
1. Re: Travelling to Goa on the shatabdi Express

If you check on www.irctc.co.in you will get all the details but note most trains are full by now and there are remote chances of getting confirmed tickets. Why not book tickets on Volvo buses if you want confirmed tickets and check on www.redbus.com or www.neetabus.in

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay)
reviews: 98
2. Re: Travelling to Goa on the shatabdi Express

Those dates are during the time when most people are travelling to Goa and hence it is very likely that you will not get seats on those days even if you book well in advance as most of the seats are sold off on the very first day the booking opens for those days. You may try in the Tatkal quota but chances are very less as the days before which you may book those tickets are just two days before the travel date. Bus tickets are also generally hiked up quite a lot during that time so it is advisable to book well in advance to avoid disappointment at the last minute. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Aadil.

Mississauga, Canada
3. Re: Travelling to Goa on the shatabdi Express

Thanks so much for the information, will try and book the bus tickets for sure.

Meena

4. Re: Travelling to Goa on the shatabdi Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 12, 2013