We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa from Mumbai

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 15
Goa from Mumbai

A crowd of us are going to Mumbai on business in October. We're there for the weekend and don't fancy doing Mumbai sightseeing again. How easy is it to get flights to Goa? How much do they cost and how far ahead do you have to book? Are there luxury hotels near the airport at Goa?

Alternatively, is there anywhere nice to stay within a reasonable distance outside of Mumbai?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Cheers, Pete

Manchester, UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Flights are cheap and take about an hour.

UK
reviews: 15
2. Re: Goa from Mumbai

There doesn't seem to be any Friday and Sunday evening flights. Is this correct?

Pete

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
reviews: 13
3. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Which airlines have you checked ? If you go to a site like makemytrip.com or cleartrip.com, you can see options for all available flights with pricing. If you want cheap prices, check the low cost airlines like Air Deccan, Indigo, JetLite, etc.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
4. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Just looked up Friday evening and Sunday evening flights on cleartrip, and there are plenty of options. You can book them on the web or through any travel agent in Mumbai after you reach there.

coventry
reviews: 6
5. Re: Goa from Mumbai

you cant book on web as all airlines in indi are not currently accepting international credit cards. they only accept cc's issued in india!

Leicester, United...
reviews: 9
6. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Hi i booked on line with make my trip . com for a flight from mumbia to Goa its very good as you are online with them and they look for flights to suit your needs and price range The credit card i just sent them a copy of both front and back of it and then they went ahead with the booking Easy so you CAN book with international credit card

sharon

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay)
reviews: 41
7. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Back to my favourite hotel in Goa. The luxury hotel closest to Dabolim airport is the Park Hyatt. According to me, it is Goa's best hotel. About a 15 minute car ride

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
8. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Sharon thats useful advice about makemytrip.com I'm sure it will help a lot of people who need to book domestic flights with overseas credit cards.

England
reviews: 3
9. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Sharon how much did the flight cost? Did you fax copy of your card or scan it through?

Leicester, United...
reviews: 9
10. Re: Goa from Mumbai

Hi Again the price we got was for 4700inc tax each with sahara airlines return I scanned my credit card The best thing was it was just like being in the shop just typing away to each other and the service was great Just press chat on the home page