We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Delhi to Jaipur?

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colombo
reviews: 3
Train from Delhi to Jaipur?

Could someone please advise me as to whether there is a train from Delhi to Jaipur, and if so, what times these trains run?

new delhi
reviews: 2
1. Re: Train from Delhi to Jaipur?

hi there are lot of trains from delhi to jaipur there are lot of buses also, some of them good ones like volvo buses, also you could take a taxi, its only 3-4 hours journey.just google indian rail and you will see their site.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
reviews: 10
2. Re: Train from Delhi to Jaipur?

The most popular train from Delhi to Jaipur is the Pink City Express, you can check for the various train timings at www.indianrail.gov.in

London
3. Re: Train from Delhi to Jaipur?

Kindly visit www.indianrailway.gov.in for details on train

Virginia
4. Re: Train from Delhi to Jaipur?

I read somewhere that train tickets could only be bought inside of India and that I thus needed to work with a travel agent based in India to arrange any travel by train.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 39
5. Re: Train from Delhi to Jaipur?

take the shatabdi express from new delhi railway station or take a volvo or a silerline bus fron bikaner house near India gate. check on indianrail.gov.in for availability of tickets . most of the time they are available. bus tickets are on the spot.

Get answers to your questions about New Delhi