We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from airport

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rochester
reviews: 4
Taxi from airport

Hi

can anyone give me an idea what to pay for a taxi to the florence hotel in karol bagh. Just been quoted £26 by exodus travel as i have booked a tour of northern india with them but wanted to fly out a day early before the group arrives from london. does £26 seem reasonable before i book the transfer. Many thanks

14 replies to this topic
New Delhi, India
reviews: 16
1. Re: Taxi from airport

You can get from the airport to the hotel at the price of 10 sterling maximum. Good luck.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
reviews: 8
2. Re: Taxi from airport

You can take pre paid taxi from airport to Florence hotel Karol Bagh that will be much cheaper say less then 5 GBP. Taxi from hotel will be expensive but this price is quite high.

deepak

Agra, India
3. Re: Taxi from airport

Hi-

Taxi cost from airport to Karol Bagh hotel dropping should be about 8 sterling ponds for small A/C car (Indigo) and about 12 sterling for large A/C car (Innova). Better you take radio taxi from the prepaid taxi booth of airport. There rates are genuine.

Arun

rochester
reviews: 4
4. Re: Taxi from airport

Thanks all for your help take your advice on book from airport many thanks.

india
5. Re: Taxi from airport

i thinks you can book taxi from your hotel just def rent 200 RS total amount RS 900 with parking ac tata indigo cars and safe time

New Delhi, India
reviews: 21
6. Re: Taxi from airport

Dear Traveler please be aware of all the scams that taxi driver may play with you, be strict tell him just to take you directly to the hotel, taxi drivers from the airport have the tendency to misguide foreign tourist.

Agra, India
7. Re: Taxi from airport

Hi-

Mr. Manik Singh is right. Be strict when you sit in the car.

Arun

New Delhi, India
8. Re: Taxi from airport

i think around INR 1200 enough for transfer including transfer representative

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
reviews: 73
9. Re: Taxi from airport

what kind of service you look for yourself that decide the price, there is prepaid counter for taxi at all the airport of India

Cheaper cannot be best always . What is important for you . Delhi airport is quite busy and a help of representative who speak English and stand at right place to receive you is more important when you arrive first time . If some.one charging more means he spend more for hassle services . He might be paying for priemier parking and entry fee of representative who enter in arrival Hall to receive you . Proper and clean car and taking care of all safety of customers.

so it is you to decide what you want to have !!

Edited: 7:49 am, September 29, 2013
New Delhi, India
10. Re: Taxi from airport

Hello

for taxi from Airport to Karolbagh you have to pay 500 I.N.R. OR 600 I.N.R. from airport pripaid taxi counter in side the airport has a so many expensive counter. But out side of airport have yellow and black color taxi counter so you take taxi from out side government taxi counter.

have a nice journey

Shivansh Lahori

Reply to: Taxi from airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted