We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a tour company

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Looking for a tour company

Myself and my wife are planning to travel to India next month. Any ideas on a good tour company who can look after each and everything. We are planning a three week trip. Itinerary is finalized , a mix of north and south India. Any suggestions, help is welcome

31. Re: Looking for a tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:23 am, August 13, 2013
32. Re: Looking for a tour company

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:34 pm, September 10, 2013
33. Re: Looking for a tour company

Removed on: 8:56 am, October 22, 2013
Edited: 8:56 am, October 22, 2013
34. Re: Looking for a tour company

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:36 am, October 16, 2013
35. Re: Looking for a tour company

Removed on: 9:24 am, December 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
36. Re: Looking for a tour company

Hi all, I want to warn people about the following tour company that has government accreditation:

Delhi Tourism and Travel Centre

A-18 Ram House, Middle Centre, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001

They aren't trustworthy. I had to cancel a booking about 12 hours after it was made due to a family illness. The booking was to the value of 26,000. I was told that I would only receive a 9,000 rupee refund - not much - only I have never received it. They made me write my own refund letter and refused to put this on company letterhead. Their after-care service once they have taken your money is non-existent. The one hotel that I did use from this company was isolated, of poor quality, and did not take my details as hotels are meant to do. It was clearly *off the books*!

Very dodgy and best avoided.

Agra, India
37. Re: Looking for a tour company

Thank's for sharing your experience. Definitely this information will help to other tourists.

Arun

New Delhi, India
reviews: 58
38. Re: Looking for a tour company

You can try top travels and tours...

but i dont think you can get cheap hotels here, they generally organize luxury tours...

you can try to take them down on price,,,

Jaipur, India
reviews: 85
39. Re: Looking for a tour company

Thanks for sharing this information it will be helpful for others.

40. Re: Looking for a tour company

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 12, 2014