We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi International Airport to Ajmer best way to travel

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Delhi International Airport to Ajmer best way to travel

I am reaching with Family and kids in Delhi International airport at 9:30 PM in Mid Jan 2013 and by the time I come out with immigration and custom it may be 11:00 PM. what is the best and convenient way to travel to Ajmer from there.

1) take Train Jammu/Ajmer Pooja express from Old delhi railway station which depart at 4:25 AM. Seems this train most of the time run late. This may get worse with Fog in January. is it safe to stay in waiting room @old delhi railway station

2) Take Shatabshi train which departs from New Delhi at 6:00 AM. MAy be I can use executive lounge which recently open @New Delhi airport for night stay

3) take Jetairways flight to Jaipur which departs from Delhi at 5:40 AM and take taxi from there. It may be very expensive for me and again wait whole night @airport.

Any one has any similar experience. please advise which option is best or any other option I am not aware of. Thanks for your help

New Delhi
reviews: 5
1. Re: Delhi International Airport to Ajmer best way to travel

You go for Shatabdi or can also opt for Flight. Waiting rooms are safe. Pooja exp. Get disturbed only in winter because of fog. This may happen to other two options also. Well they will still be better than pooja exp.