We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tokyo
reviews: 103
Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

Hello, everyone! I will be flying into Delhi airport at 12:05am on December 15. Then, I have to catch the train from New Delhi train station on the same day at 6:30 am to proceed to Agra. My question is, what is the best way to pass the time until my train ride? I don't really want to stay at a hotel for just a few hours. I would appreciate any suggestions/advice.

Agra, India
reviews: 1
11. Re: Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

Hi Achie, You can stay at Delhi airport. In side the airport we have Lounge, cafes. But just make sure about that you will take one hour drive to reach New Delhi train station to catch your train. You'll be served breakfast on train.

Thanks and regard,

Gopal Sharma

New Delhi, India
12. Re: Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

Yes, I would also suggest you to either stay at airport or visit radission's Coffee shop which is i think open 24 Hours. You are also having some cafe longes in Airport itself.

Tokyo
reviews: 103
13. Re: Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

Thank you so much to everyone who gave their advice and recommendations! I was able to use the Premium lounge and availed of the 1,500 rupees package which included a much needed hot shower.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
reviews: 142
14. Re: Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

great to know that our advice was helpful

Portland, Oregon
15. Re: Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

is it safe to taxi from the airport to nizamuddin to catch a train at 4:40? what time would we need to leave to be there at a good time for the train to depart at 4:40? i will be traveling with a male companion.

16. Re: Arriving at Delhi airport at midnight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 19, 2014