We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new delhi india
reviews: 2
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

Since NH-8 is not in good condition, and taking Delhi Jaipur around 8-9 hours. Please suggest should I take greater noida - Yamuna Expressway - Agra - Jaipur, as i have to travel further to Udaipur. As i am living near greater noida, so its easy to take Yamuna Expressway for me. Is night travel Ok from AGRA to JAIPUR, please suggest and help

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
1. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

Yes u can take Yamuna Express way to reach Agra.....need to be careful while having ride on the new road...need to check the grip of Tyre.

Yes it is safe the road is quite flat..it is a 5 hours continuous drive....preference is during the day.

Rashiagra

new delhi india
reviews: 2
2. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

Janab Rashid Sb.

I have already traveled on Yamuna Expressway. It was a good experience touched 200KM.

5 hours you mean Greater Noida to Jaipur in 5 Hours ?

Are you suggesting to travel on NH-11 in day time ... if

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
3. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

Yes Agra to Jaipur 5 hours...ie NH 11

Edited: 1:31 pm, September 24, 2012
New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
reviews: 114
4. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

travelling on the new yamuna expressway makes sense for you as you live in greater Noida but avoid night travels as there is no street light on this highway

the time taken would be close to 3 hours for you even if you drive at 100km/hour and the roads are usually empty and you will not get anything to eat on the highway other than the toll plaza's so better stack up something to eat

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
reviews: 8
5. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

Jenab immindia saheb,

You mentioned you touched 200kms. on expressway and may be that is the reason for few it is becoming road to heaven.

Every other day there are fatal accidents. After hearing about those I believe we indians don,t know how to maintain car to drive on express way or upkeep of car and tyres. Maintenace is mostly done by chotu who has his repair shop round the corner.

My advice take care when driving next time. I don't want to see your or anybody's name in local newspaper for any wrong reason.

SPEED THRILLS BUT KILLS.

deepak

India
6. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

I am traveling from Noida to Jaipur, today ... is it better to go via the Yamuna Expressway or NH8 .. the Yamuna Expressway is 70 kms. more, but is it worthwhile ?

7. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:46 am, May 31, 2013
8. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:46 am, May 31, 2013
Edited: 3:46 am, May 31, 2013
9. Re: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 02, 2014