We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy things in Bocas town

Which Bocas Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whitby, Canada
Where to buy things in Bocas town

I'm in Bocas now and would like to buy some things I forgot. does anyone know of a store that sells earbuds? Is there a place that sells inexpensive clothing, hats, etc. other than on the main street?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 4
1. Re: Where to buy things in Bocas town

Of course! Right next to hostel Heike are two clothes places selling mostly tourist stuff. There are a couple of second hand stores, one on the road going to the airport. You can buy ear buds at a farmacy looking place below Natraul Mystic restaurant. I'm sure you can also get them at Rosa Blanca farmacy and any of the Chinese stores that sell other stuff besides food.

There are also clothe stores on the street above Main Street where El Precado restaurant is.

Whitby, Canada
2. Re: Where to buy things in Bocas town

Thanks geojack!

3. Re: Where to buy things in Bocas town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 10, 2014