We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

Which Bocas Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kauai, Hawaii
reviews: 23
Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

Just wondering if anyone knows if the buses to David from Boquete and on to Almirante run on the same schedule on Sundays.

Thanks

Olympia, Washington
reviews: 116
1. Re: Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

They should. I know the taxi's will be whipping by on Sunday's. Traffic is higher because most folks are going into town to church. When are you coming however? We have a few events upcoming and traffic is going to be heavier than normal so things might not be as easy as coming in lets say September.

St. Louis, Missouri
reviews: 93
2. Re: Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

Follow up question from someone with a similar situation - how long is the bus drive?

Olympia, Washington
3. Re: Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

We drove it in a car in 4 hours. I would expect the bus to be closer to 5 hours or 6 depending on the number of stops and fog or traffic on the road.

Boston, MA
reviews: 175
4. Re: Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

There seem to be several ways to do this. One is the bus, which goes to David first and then to Almirante, yes? Another is the shuttle run by Habla Ya, which goes once a day. It is much more expensive than the bus, but also much faster. Or at least this is what I have been able to learn. Florence probably knows better.

Olympia, Washington
5. Re: Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

Jean is correct. There is a couple of shuttles that leave directly from Boquete. One of them is run by one of the local hostel in town as well as the one for Habla Ya. The last I saw the cost was around $60 a person one way. With the non-stop feature it's a nice way to go. A cheap car rental is $45 a day and then you have to lock up your car in Almirante which is another $5 a day. So it's the same cost. Take the shuttle! :)

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 78
6. Re: Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

Definitely take the public bus system to and fro from David to Boquete. It is simple and easy to do AND cheap.

7. Re: Boquete to Bocas. Do buses run on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bocas Town