We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perehera in Tangalle around the 14th November

Which Tangalle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tangalle, Sri Lanka
Perehera in Tangalle around the 14th November

Hello!

Tangalle organize a perehera with elephant and fire walk around the 14th november. the festival should last 3 days between the 12th and the 16th november, but i don't have exactly dates and more details. You can contact me at swydler @ hotmail.com if you are interested and so i can give you more information when i'll get them... i will also try to post more information if i get them enough early...

Severine

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
reviews: 157
1. Re: Perehera in Tangalle around the 14th November

Hi Severine,

Pitty that we come later to Tangalle!

We look forward to see you soon.

pore

Tangalle, Sri Lanka
2. Re: Perehera in Tangalle around the 14th November

Hi!

The Tangalle Perahera will be on Tuesday 17th november evening. It would have elephants but not fire walk. It should start around 18h30 at the temple east side of Tangalle on the main road.

I will go with my white parents, my sri lankan husband and his family. so if you see a white young girl with these kind of people, come to say hello...

Severine

PS to pore: yes pitty and i don't hear Tangalle will have something special when you will be here... We also look forward to see you...

3. Re: Perehera in Tangalle around the 14th November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tangalle