We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Kandy with a pool

Which Kandy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 12
Hotel in Kandy with a pool

I am travelling to Kandy this August with my husband and three children ages 14,11 and 9, for 2 nights and would like to hear from anyone that could recommend a place to stay that has a pool for a max $100 per night. Thank you!

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 39
1. Re: Hotel in Kandy with a pool

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g304138-zff4-Kandy_Ka…

Bath, UK
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 38
2. Re: Hotel in Kandy with a pool

We recently stayed here, it is not central (up in the hills in a posh part of town - hence the amazing views) and I have no idea of the prices. The views from the pool are wonderful.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g304138-d1594…

Brisbane
reviews: 69
3. Re: Hotel in Kandy with a pool

Hi Kimberley

Serene Garden -

may be just above your budget but depends on how you book. The pool doesn't get the sun and was brrrrrrrrrrr cold.

Hotel Suisse --

Six years since I stayed there so don't know if any pool renovations have been done. The pool was good, it was the showers there that were gross then. Pool gets the sun.

Senani -

The pool was very nice when we visited friends staying there. The rest of the establishment looked good and friends were happy with it. Maybe the cheapest of the three, if so a good deal.

There are other hotels with pools but above your budget.

Archi

4. Re: Hotel in Kandy with a pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:54 am, February 20, 2013
london
reviews: 12
5. Re: Hotel in Kandy with a pool

Thank you very much for all your help.... Will now go and have a look!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
reviews: 5
6. Re: Hotel in Kandy with a pool

I am not sure if you will be able to get a double room under USD 100 in the month of August as the Kandy Perahara happens in this month. Unless you are not crossing the perahara dates you may be.

7. Re: Hotel in Kandy with a pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 08, 2014