We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

short let in lagos needed for a month

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 3
short let in lagos needed for a month

Hello all,

I need affordable hotel or short apartment for a month(Dec-Jan) in either in Ikeja, sulerele, VI or Lekki phase1. I don't have a large budget I just need a bed, light and internet. Please help

3 replies to this topic
Ras Al Khaimah...
1. Re: short let in lagos needed for a month

You get check EcoSignature Deking Hotel, Ikotun, Lagos located about 500m from the SCOAN. It just got a new management team (EcoSignature Hospitality Services - www.ecosignature.net) and you may wish to contact the hotel directly on deking@ecosignature.net or +23480174604226. Rooms starts from Ngr Naira 5,500 with free Internet facilities and airport pick-up if booked in advance

London, United...
2. Re: short let in lagos needed for a month

Thanks for the info DrB, However, if am going to be mainland I will need areas like ikeja(place off toyin st/ allen ave), Maryland, sulerele. Anyone else got any suggestions?

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 64
3. Re: short let in lagos needed for a month

Try House B in Magodo, just opposite Ikeja at Seven Up. With a bit of effort you should be able to get a good price there. Its a nicely done place and the area if fine. http://www.hbguesthouse.com/index.php

The Centre for Management Development CMD in Ikeja has a guesthouse that is also ok.

If you really just want a bed you can try Highway Lodge in Ketu, also not far. Might get a room for 5000 there, but it is basic and the area is more interesting.

Reply to: short let in lagos needed for a month
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted