We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

looking for cheapest hotels

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
looking for cheapest hotels

im dying to visit lagos and looking for the cheapest hotel/accommodation nearby scoan. can anyone advice please!

27 replies to this topic
1. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:10 am, September 21, 2011

London
reviews: 1
2. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

Avenue Lagos, safe and central

Lagos
3. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

Hi

I will recommend (Victoria Continental Hotel) a 2star hotel close to SCOAN @ $80 per night ecludes breakfast.

Hotel is 30meters away and convinient for budget traveller to SCOAN and environ. The hotel don't have a website.

Booking can be done at the hotel or through an Agent

4. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

Guest house double d 2500 naira per night ikeja close to nokia care

Hilo, Hawaii...
5. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

we always get high dollar priced hotels and even when asking for cheap,it is assumed the foriegner is asking for expensive by local standards as in $50 hotels and $80....The info about the 2500naira a night is good to show because they are common out there but not considered foriegner types....i have been travelling the world to simple countries with 3rd world style development and run into so many americans,australians and british e.t.c who go for the very cheap poor quality run down places to save money so they can travel again(i am one of them)...Nigerians need to understand this new generation of "Oyinbo travelers" who would bring income to the poorer establishments and spread tourist dollars to different class of society there.....i hope to return to nigeria some day,i grew up there with my nigerian father but now already 22 years straight in america because my american mother...

CFA
6. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

looking for hotels for chear by local standards as in 25$ to 35$

Edited: 7:46 am, June 26, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
7. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

Do you have a name of this guest house?

8. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

The name of the hotel is “Double D Guest House”...Ranging £10 to £30 per night and location is Ikeja close to were they call Computer village beside Nokia care office n also there are some hotels in Apapa from £4 to £30 per night but mostly only locals stay there send email to veyjv@yahoo.com if you need any other help

9. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, July 24, 2012

Gaborone, Botswana
10. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

HI,

I'm looking to travel to nigeria early next month, can u please send me details of the cheap hotel or bed and B& B that u found close to SCOAN , i would appreacite it.

Thanks

Reply to: looking for cheapest hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted