We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tangier to merzouga

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staten Island, New...
Tangier to merzouga

Anyone know the best way to get to merzouga from tangier?

I don't want to drive if I don't have to. Thanks,

Casablanca
1. Re: Tangier to merzouga

you can take a Train to Fes or Meknes and from there to Merzouga by the Bus of supratours or CTM, checking their timetables :

www.oncf.ma.

Happy Travels, and welcome to Morocco Travel forum.

Staten Island, New...
2. Re: Tangier to merzouga

Thank you Hamid.

Ouarzazate, Morocco
reviews: 79
3. Re: Tangier to merzouga

you have daily bus from company nejme shamal around 1pm or 2pm from tangier bus terminal to erfoud. then from erfoud just get other shared taxi to merzouga. easy. i took this bus up and down more than 10 times.

Edited: 4:51 pm, January 23, 2013
Rabat, Morocco
reviews: 1
4. Re: Tangier to merzouga

it's will be nice if you get train to fes and from fes you can have supratours to merzouga ; the bus from fes start at 8 pm and you will getto merzouga at 6 or 7 am ; for the tecket you can have it from tanger in train station from tanger to merzouga ; because the supratours campany is the same campany of the train

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
5. Re: Tangier to merzouga

Alex: I'm having some problems equating your obvious knowledge of Merzouga with your trip report on the French TripAdvisor site promoting a company called breakinthedesert...

(translation): I returned Wednesday from a trip to Morocco for a week with 2 days Marrackech and then went as far as merzouga. This experience is unforgettable. In the desert, far from the lights of the city ... the sky is beautiful! the day we crossed the desert by camel, truly unforgettable experience. So yes it is a bit longer, but we have no tourists cross the desert ... happiness. You can look on the website www.breakinthedesert.com, they can help you. personal thanks to them I had a guide before reaching Merzouga, no scam and not to look where the better.

It seems you are not telling the truth about no scams... Quel dommage!

Edited: 11:02 am, February 21, 2013
6. Re: Tangier to merzouga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 23, 2014