We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camel Trek - Tour Booking

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 1
Camel Trek - Tour Booking

Hello,

My boyfriend and I will be in Morocco in October and are planning on doing an overnight camel trek into the Sahara. We are planning on arriving in the afternoon to Merzouga and doing the overnight camel trek that night. Is it best to wait and book a company once we get there or book in advance?

Thank you!

East Gwillimbury...
reviews: 74
1. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

My vote is to book in advance.

Canada
reviews: 63
2. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

I would also agree to book in advance. Having someone at a destination who is expecting your arrival is always reassuring.

Stuart, Florida
reviews: 18
3. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

There are riads that also book desert trek such as Riad Aicha in Hassi Labid.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 306
4. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

PRA,The op went in october...

Edited: 10:55 pm, December 12, 2012
5. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, December 27, 2012
Merzouga
6. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

Book your tour in advance will be will be the best idea. October will be the busiest tourists season in Morocco.

Tangier, Morocco
7. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

It's better to book in advance....here are more informations : tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g304017-i10021-k60…

Rabat, Morocco
reviews: 1
8. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

hello

i think if you book your tour in advance will be will be the best idea because in this period is the busy time ; and also to ask what they offer to you in this trip and the price

9. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:53 pm, March 09, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
10. Re: Camel Trek - Tour Booking

Spam, eggs, spam, chips and spam. Six posts, all spam.

Obviously this Desert Dreams company is so desperate for business that they try deception by pretending to be a customer. Don't be fooled. Go elsewhere for your tour.