We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Morocco tours

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
reviews: 3
Wild Morocco tours

I am considering a trip with this group and was wondering if anyone has taken a trip with them? I cannot find any reviews. Thanks for your help!!

Sao Paulo
reviews: 7
21. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Hello Guys,

I´ve also been to Morocco with "Wild Morocco".

Everything was great and from the very beggining, when I still havent even set business with them they always helped me with itinerary and informations.

I didnt have t worry about anything and what we agreed was perfectly done by them. Since I was in honey moon and they knew, they talked to a few hotels by their own in order to get me better rooms, special welcome dinners and champagne without any cost. An extra attention that I take very much into consideration.

So, I recommend it!You wont regret!

Rothenberg, Germany
reviews: 1
22. Re: Wild Morocco tours

we organised an 11 day adventure with Wild Morocco Tours in Oct 2013. They were totally professional from start to finish. The tour was individualised and planned around our interests. Every day was a highlight. We walked in the High Atlas Mountains, camped out alone under the Sahara Stars, rode camels in the desert and then did a 3 day walk along the Atlantic coast, complete with camels carrying all the gear. it was all fantastic and we did not want the trip to end!

We had been traveling for 4 months prior to this and our time with Wild Morocco tours was definitely one of our highlights.The driver was great company and a safe driver which meant you could really relax and enjoy the magnificent wild scenery. We went to many places where we were the only tourist. The accommodation was varied and always perfect. We would highly recommend Wild Morocco Tours.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 62
23. Re: Wild Morocco tours

3 days walk along the Atlantic coast with camels? That I heard first time, quite good idea, walk along the coast by camel. It must be nice also, funny too :) And good to know because some tourists wish to go by camel but have not time or want not to go to the desert from Marrakech for example, so they can do it near the coast. Thanks for to give me great idea LOL

24. Re: Wild Morocco tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, November 19, 2013
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
25. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Oh dear poster number 24.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 310
26. Re: Wild Morocco tours

zap

New York City, New...
reviews: 29
27. Re: Wild Morocco tours

I'm considering Wild Morocco as well for a trip to Erg Chebbi (from Marrakech to Fez). The Erg Chebbi camp is a new camp/destination for this company. The photos look nice -- unlike all the other "luxury" camps with private bathrooms I've seen on the web, this one is actually in the middle of decent sized dunes. Has anyone done a tour with them to Erg Chebbi? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Stockholm, Sweden
28. Re: Wild Morocco tours

If someone likes something, I do not object to anything, it's his thing. But luxury tent in sand dunes? Had Nomads luxury tent? With bathroom? Is in sand dunes some ducting, what happen with the sand after to taking shower so many times, and additionally with soap? Talking about pollution. Sorry.

Edited: 4:55 am, December 12, 2013
Watford,UK
reviews: 122
29. Re: Wild Morocco tours

We were very happy with our 5 day trip last April . Wild Morocco gave a good service. We stayed at the Erg Chigaga luxury camp which is this one.

http://www.desertcampmorocco.com/

It was very hot as you can imagine. Evenings and early mornings were the most pleasant times. Food was fine and the camp is run by Bobo who is the brother of Yahyah from Wild Morocco.

I think everyone visiting the Sahara is free to experience it as they wish. For some it is rough camping and for others it is with more comfort and style. When I went on safari to Kenya I would not have expected to have to sleep in the Masai Mara tribal huts !

Stockholm, Sweden
30. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Yes, when I was in Kenya I was actually sleeping in the luxury tent, with bathroom and so, but there environment was a little more custom than sand dunes.