We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Morocco tours

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
reviews: 3
Wild Morocco tours

I am considering a trip with this group and was wondering if anyone has taken a trip with them? I cannot find any reviews. Thanks for your help!!

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
1. Re: Wild Morocco tours

From the 'news' section on their web site it sounds like they are new. They don't seem to offer anything different from the established tour companies, so why not go with one of them?

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 47
2. Re: Wild Morocco tours

I am agree with Tim. There in Morocco are so many tours company so it is only to throw the dice and say alea iacta est :)

Edited: 5:09 am, June 20, 2012
Canada
reviews: 63
3. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Walton3, Ask the tour company for some references from former clients. Not everyone who travels writes reviews--sometimes a good personal endorsement goes a long way.

London, United...
4. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Hi Walton 3,

Did you go with Wild Morocco tours in the end?

los angeles
reviews: 3
5. Re: Wild Morocco tours

I did not book with them. I am using Nick from Erg Chegaga Luxury camps. We go over Christmas and so far he has been just fantastic!!

London, United...
6. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Thanks for the reply, we are going to go with them in a few weeks and have managed to get some good ref's from the Riads, so we'll see !!! Enjoy your trip.

Edited: 3:38 pm, October 25, 2012
reviews: 9
7. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Hi Iain J,

have you done your adventure in Morocco with Wild Morocco Tour?

I booked a tour with them on november 18th, I hope it will be great!

Thanks Cristina

London, United...
8. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Hi Cristina, nearly finished, went to Marrakech, Atlas mountains, Draa Valley, Sahara desert camp and a ton of places in between. Now in Essaouira for a few days before home, been an amazing week well planned by Wild Morocco to max the experience and great service and a lovely guide/driver.

I'm sure you will love it, just look like you know where you are going in the Souks :)

9. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Thank you so much for the reply! :-)

We cannot wait!

10. Re: Wild Morocco tours

We spent 12 days in Morocco, in November 2012, and we chose 'Wild Morocco' for our tour of five days to explore the mountains and the desert. From the first email response we understood their professionalism! The tour was amazing! From Marrakech to Dades gorges and Tondra through the Jebel Saghro to Zagora, Erg Chigaga the desert in a tent, and then passing the return from the lake Iriqui and Ait Ben Haddou. Yahya was a super guide! Professional, friendly and always available. The car is beautiful! New, comfortable and secure. The camp in the desert is really comfortable, and the tents very spacious. The accommodations and guest-houses choices are beautiful and always very special. Great food everywhere! It was a fantastic experience to be repeated, that we'd recommend to everyone!!!!!!

Edited: 4:31 pm, February 18, 2013