We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Germany
Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

Hi !!

I'm traveling to desert Morocco for the new years eve, my first trip to Morocco are started from Marrakech to Merzouga's desert sahara, already booked a desert trip included camel ride and night in desert with " Mouhoutours " a Moroccan Company ,

Also i'm interesting to visit the rif and the big sahara ( laayoun..dakhla..) but my trip is short, so who is the better ? the rif or the sahara ??

Stuart, Florida
reviews: 18
21. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

The bus is cheap...but know what it will entail before you decide that route.The ride from fez down is not as windy as the road from Marrekesh. The drivers play their music loudly, are often angry with the customers,(I have seen them hit a man for vomiting) and they often pick up and make personal stops along the way. I wasnt always so comfortable with the driver's driving skills. With that said, it is the cheapest.

CASABLANCA
22. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

Hi !

i recommend a TAXI for get from marrakech to merzouga desert,the TAXI its a very good transport to get to merzouga ;)

23. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to copyright infringement. By law, we must remove any messages that include content protected by copyright which has been reproduced without direct permission from the author/publisher -- this includes but is not limited to items copied and pasted from online news agencies, magazines and commercial/personal websites, trademarks, passwords, confidential information, or intellectual property of any other person.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 pm, October 14, 2012
Stuart, Florida
reviews: 18
24. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

I love this area as well as Hassi Labid which is alittle more feel of a small village. They are close by and can do both. I have a great friend who I helped with his Desert Camp. If you are interested in knowing more send me a personal message. I am going in Sept. 2012 and can't wait!

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
25. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

i'm reccommend merzouga MAROCCO for every one ask the relaxing in the sahara desert

Texas
26. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

Going to Merzouga is fine. Going deeper to the South requires three weeks or a month!

27. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:34 am, October 29, 2013
Merzouga, Morocco
reviews: 1
28. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

Enjoy your trip to merzouga in RAMADAN !

29. Re: Marrakech desert trip & Camel trekking merzouga

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 24, 2014