We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way from KL to Pulau Redang

Which Pulau Redang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
reviews: 74
Best way from KL to Pulau Redang

Hi All,

I'm planning my first stay in Malaysia this october and I'm wondering what is the best and most efficient way to travel from KUL or Penang to Redang ?

I guess it involves Air Asia, which is fine by me.

Any advice is welcome. I plan to stay 3/4 nights in Redang.

Redang Island
1. Re: Best way from KL to Pulau Redang

Hi Ochervet

The most efficient route to Redang Island..only from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu running by Airasia.The no available flight route from Penang to Kuala Terengganu.

My advise..please take flight on morning at 7.35am and you arrive at 8.35am...normally ferry and boat depart at 9.30am..Its still have time.

Redang Island there many places to visit..most famous,crowded,open disco until 12.00am and too commercialize ..only long beach.

If you need quiet places with cheaper budget..my recommend is Wisana Redang or Redang Mutiara...

Most expensive is Berjaya Redang Resort

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
reviews: 74
2. Re: Best way from KL to Pulau Redang

Thank you Redangislandorg,

In fact I'm looking for a peaceful place, not too crowded with a good beach for snorkeling and swimming.

A few sites to go visit would be nice, but beach hoping is also an option.

Thanks for any advice you could have.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
reviews: 68
3. Re: Best way from KL to Pulau Redang

Berjaya Air flies directly from Subang Airport near Kuala Lumpur directly to Redang island. Guess thats the most efficient, no messy land or sea transfers.

https:/…flightschedule.htm

4. Re: Best way from KL to Pulau Redang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 04, 2010