We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agents

Kuala Lumpur...
Travel Agents

Hi. Are there any recommended travel agents(not too pricey) which i could contact to arrange transport and accommodation to pangkor from KL? There are quite a group of us going but we're planning to get a travel agent to help us do all the reservation to ease our burden. Thanks.

Paris, France
reviews: 17
1. Re: Travel Agents

HI Fusio,

I think you need a van/few vans from KL to Lumut and then you'll take the ferry into Pangkor?

Here are some travel agents based in KL:

www.marimari.com/cruises/index.html

www.journeymalaysia.com/cardriver.htm

You might also want to take a plane from Subang Airport. They are having some 3d/2n packages by plane and hotel included. Look here:

discoverymice.com/greatholidayescapes/berjay… and www.berjaya-air.com.

Alternatively, take a bus from Puduraya to Lumut; then take a ferry to Pangkor. Its cheaper. You might want to look here for the bus schedule but please check availability with the operators.

www.journeymalaysia.com/ptalumut.htm

You can also book all inclusive tours such as these here:

marimari.com/tour/…index.html

Please book the food and accomodation packages if you are staying in Pangkor Laut or Pangkor Island resort because these resorts are pretty secluded. If you are staying along Teluk Nipah, you will get small local restaurants around.

Kuala Lumpur...
2. Re: Travel Agents

Thanks alot Global_traveller2000. I really appreciate your time for writing down all the info. Again thank you very much. I guess i'll just have to plan with my mates and get everything done by ourselves since it'll be pricey for getting a travel agent.

3. Re: Travel Agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, October 05, 2009