We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fly540

england
fly540

In answer to Karren dont you think your pushing it abit by listing all the health and saftey and maintanance issues with fly 540, surley if you new about stuff like that your not allowed to say anything. sounds like you work for an airline company and your jelouse about fly 540, dont talk about issues of maintanance its really un called for you dont say anything about any airline like that, grow up. and just for the record fly540 is a safe brilliant airline which would not jepordise anyones saftey, they may be delayed sometimes but isint and airline, the staff are brilliant and will always keep you up to date i always travel with them and think for a low budget airline you get what you pay for but the staff always take it that extra bit more. will carry on flying with them LOVE THEMMMMMM

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 52
1. Re: fly540

????

You obviously clicked the 'new topic' button instead of the 'reply' button but to which topic?

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
2. Re: fly540

Huh? Where did this come from? Yes, I did post about SAFETY (you're Kenyan, aren't you?) and maintenance issues with Fly540 - a long time back. And yes, if the information is in the public domain (which it is, to a certain extent here), one IS allowed to post about it/talk about it (as we frequently used to do at ACEA over a drink or two). The fact of the matter is, 540 has improved substantially over the last few months both in terms of its pilots and its reliability, hence I haven't needed to make my views known. As most on here know, I don't work for an airline company (although I fly privately), I work in security, and am therefore not JEALOUS (that's how its spelt) of anything, just concerned that the flying public gets what it pays for.

Yours is a typical Kenyan response though; you have shown yourself to be a possible/wannabe 540 employee by dint of the fact that any criticism is received with the standard "You are criticising, therefore you must be competition / a h8er / disgruntled employee" response. Now go away and bother someone else, little person :-)

Edited to add: ps, there's no such thing as a "low-budget" airline. There are low-cost airlines, and budget airlines.

Edited: 1:24 am, November 17, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
3. Re: fly540

p.s. who's Karren?!

4. Re: fly540

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 17, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Lake Nakuru National...
More Lake Nakuru National Park Topics