We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my tho or can tho

Which Can Tho hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manhattan Beach...
my tho or can tho

whats there to do in my tho? and whats more interesting my tho or can tho?

HCMC
1. Re: my tho or can tho

Dear John

My Tho is famous for island tour, you will take boats to visit islands ,especially ride sampan ( rowing boat ) along water palm canal is your highlight

Can Tho is famous for Cai Rang early floating market with thousand boats in the early morning. I am sure you LOVE Can Tho with lovely weather

Kim Tho hotel in Can Tho is highly recommended

Nam Bo restaurant and Sao Hom restaurant are famous for tourists. Hop Pho restaurant and Nam Do restaurant are famous for local people

Have a great trip to Mekong !

Best regards

Jason SSS

PS : While you are in Mekong, Elephant ear fish is a must to taste, I am sure you love this special Mekong fish

Ho Chi Minh City...
reviews: 4
2. Re: my tho or can tho

Can Tho is the more interesting of the two but it's also twice as far - you can just about do it as an overnight but it means 8 hours+ in the car over 2 days. My Tho is only 2 hours away from HCMC but very much on the tourist trail - if you want somewhere for a day trip or a one-nighter, do Ben Tre or Tra Vinh & avoid the My Tho/Vinh Long coconut candy circuit.

3. Re: my tho or can tho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, March 30, 2010