Thanks to all the posters, esp TedK and Arandora for all the posts I've been reading...
We'll be at Bhaan Khaolak resort for 8 days (2/13-21) w/ our 2 year old and 4 month old. Inquirig about activities for the 2 year old he might enjoy. I know about Asia Safari & Elephant Village from prior Arandora post....queries:
1. Is that week (Chinese New Year) considered "peak" season?
2. will we need to book activities in advance or can we wait to check things out upon arrival?
3. Any other suggestions/must-do's?
4. are the tours from Khao Lak Land Discovery too much for a 2 year-old? I'm considering
Phang-Nga Bay Discovery
1/2 day tour (elephant, rainbow waterfall, etc.)
5. Suggestions for baby-sitting services? I'd imagine the hotel might have someone, but does anyone know a reliable person we might "hire" for most of a week, and if so what cost might be appropriate?
6. Any other thoughts also appreciated.
thanks so much!!