We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Which Phang Nga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
reviews: 5
Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Hi all

Just wondering why there are no posts on this hotel...is it a new one or a really bad one as we are looking at maybe going there as the hotel looks amazing.

Thanks

Zurich, Switzerland
reviews: 17
1. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Hi there

I am also looking at this place - it is brand-new, and just opened these these. So that's why there is no feedback on it yet.

So I am basing my booking decision on the available info and on my instincts...

regards

v-r

Cambridge,UK
reviews: 20
2. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

This is a new hotel and Evason's best in Thailand.Expect prices to rise considerably in the next 12 months as it becomes established and is featured in the travel glossies.It's very isolated so make sure you know what to expect before booking...

Brighton, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Thanks everyone it certainly does look amazing and maybe worth a trip as the prices are reasonable.

Airlie Beach...
reviews: 17
4. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

I've posted a number of times on Koh Yao, in particular we stayed at the Koyao Resort next door to the Evason. It was being built at the time although you couldn't see very much as it is well hidden on the hillside. I believe it was opening early October.

The island is amazing, yes isolated but this is what makes it so charming. Virtually untouched by tourism and pristine. I can't speak highly enough about the island and it's people. The location is simply beautiful and it surprises me there are so little visitors but this will change now and I'm sure we will notice this on our visit next year.

lanemeyer2
reviews: 3
5. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Anyone found any more info or pictures for this place yet?

UK
reviews: 28
6. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Hi BHA,

If you don't mind me asking what kind of costs are you being given for this - Just before I start looking into it properly - as it looks fab!!

Ta

UK
reviews: 16
7. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Any updates on the hotel - been open a few weeks now and nothing posted.

London
8. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Hi all, just booked up for a week in June for my honeymoon. If anyone else is considering it book through HOTELOPIA. This webiste gave about 35 - 40 % off the normal prices!! Also if you then type in the following promotional code (31245630) it gives you another 15% off the total. Not sure how long this offer and promo code will work for so book fast - i might see you there, it looks great.

Thistlewhistle

UK
reviews: 16
9. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Latest review on the hotel doesn't sound too good - any thoughts from those that have been to it? Beach and sea don't sound too good especially as the reviewer says there is no main pool.

Birmingham
10. Re: Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Yao Noi

Hello all

Thinking of booking the Six senses - can anyone advise whether there are any local restaurants within walking distance?

The hotel looks amazing but don't really want to eat at the same place every day.

Any tips really appreciated.

Many thanks.