We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mae haad , sensi or montra?

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
reviews: 115
Mae haad , sensi or montra?

I need to book accommodation for Ko Tao in June, I was previously thinking of staying in sairee , but I am also exploring the possibility of Mae haad , the two hotels mentioned look fab, I was wondering if an expert may be able to help , which is the better hotel in the best area please ?

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Ko Tao
reviews: 44
1. Re: Mae haad , sensi or montra?

Hi

I've not stayed at either. I have seen the both and they both look good. Personally if I had to choose I'd pick Sensi, but, Montra would be slightly closer to the surrounding facilities.

It's going to be quiet in June so you could always just have a look once you arrive or book 1 night then take a look once there.

Ko Tao, Thailand
2. Re: Mae haad , sensi or montra?

I agree with the above - the only thing to add is that Sensi is more traditional with individual villas whereas Montra has a more modern feel and the accommodation is in rooms. So it does depend a little on the type of resort you like too.

manchester
reviews: 115
3. Re: Mae haad , sensi or montra?

Thanks for your help, my favourite is sensi but I am worried about the rooms being up a hillside ?

4. Re: Mae haad , sensi or montra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ko Tao