We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June / Rainy days

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
reviews: 3
June / Rainy days

Hi we are thinking of booking our first trip to Thailand for June.

Fancy 3nts Bangkok

then 3 nts Ko Tao

finishing off with a week in Ko Samui.

Do you have to head back to Bangkok to fly back to Manchester ?

Have i got my nights correct or would i need to leave 1 for Bangkok for on the way home ?

Would it rain for say 1 hour per day then be scorching ?

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Ko Tao
reviews: 44
1. Re: June / Rainy days

Hi

You will have to fly back via Bangkok and I always suggest staying in Bangkok the night prior to flying home to allow for any travel delays.

June, as per most months outside of monsoon, will have varying levels of rain fall. Normally you would experience a short downpour, we've never had one last more than 45 mins. However, it is possible for you to get more or less and at varying times. Unfortunately I think someone's more likely to predict the lotto numbers before the weather. I'd also expect temps in excess of 30 degrees C but don't quote me!!

2. Re: June / Rainy days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ko Tao