We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

koh tao, chillin in a bungalow? any suggestions?

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
koh tao, chillin in a bungalow? any suggestions?

The thing is...been travelin around east coast islands. And theres just 2much hypin' and backpackin everywhere....so im lookin for more tranquil place to stay for a week or a bit less. From what i heard of fellow travellers Tao I should visit. Now, is that right? And my budget is modest, but still Id love to stay in a bungalow and relax. Any info where to go would be 2much welcome. Thank yous!1L

Ko Tao, Thailand
1. Re: koh tao, chillin in a bungalow? any suggestions?

If you want peace and quiet - you could try Hin Wong or Sai Daeng beach on Koh Tao...

Ko Tao, Thailand
reviews: 16
2. Re: koh tao, chillin in a bungalow? any suggestions?

It also depends on how remote a location you want to be in? Do you still want easy access to shops and restaurants or do you want to be in a secluded bay (with limited access to the rest of the island)?

3. Re: koh tao, chillin in a bungalow? any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, June 02, 2013