We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Tao to Bangkok transfers

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham
Koh Tao to Bangkok transfers

Would you recommend booking ferry/train transfers from Koh Tao to Bangkok in advance to ensure a seat or wait until we are on Koh Tao. We need to leave on 6th January 2011?

Hell, Norway
reviews: 2
1. Re: Koh Tao to Bangkok transfers

For that date, book in advance, its peak season. Google for Lomprayah.

Koh Tao
2. Re: Koh Tao to Bangkok transfers

For the train you will definitely need to book in advance. Dave in the Buddha view office in Khao Sarn Bangkok is very helpful for travel advice. YOu can e-mail him on info@justdiveit.com

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Ko Tao
reviews: 44
3. Re: Koh Tao to Bangkok transfers

Hi

I've just travelled that route 8 days ago via 1st class sleeper train and it was a reasonable journey. I booked in advance through traveller 2000. The tickets are only available 30 days in advance. Check out http://www.seat61.com/Thailand.htm I found it very helpful.

Have fun

Bangkok
reviews: 2
4. Re: Koh Tao to Bangkok transfers

Better to book in advance, ferry recommend Lomphraya & nighttrain for jouney on 06 Jan 11 will open to book on 06 Dec 10.

Sairee Beach is remmommend, close to shop, restaurant, mini mart, beach and etc.

5. Re: Koh Tao to Bangkok transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Ko Tao