We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First ferry to Koh Samui

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 50
First ferry to Koh Samui

Hi,

I'm planning to come to Koh Tao in December, but need to take a flight from Koh Samui to Krabi, which leaves at 12.30...so need to be in Koh Samui quite early.

The earliest ferry I've found so far is from lomprayah and arrives in ko samui at 11.30, so quite tight!

Does anyone know if there's an earlier ferry that could get me in Koh Samui around 10.30?

thx,

Eduardo

Koh Tao
1. Re: First ferry to Koh Samui

No, there is no earlier ferry. And although the quoted time of arrival for the Lomprayah is 11.30, I would not actually expect it to arrive before 11.45 and there is a journey of at least 20 minutes from the Lomprayah pier to the airport. So there is nothing for it - you must leave Tao the day before and spend the night on Koh Samui.

Enjoy Tao.

Alan

London
reviews: 50
2. Re: First ferry to Koh Samui

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,

Eduardo

3. Re: First ferry to Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 12, 2011