We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Travel between Koh Samui, Koh Tao and Koh Phangnan

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 26
Ferry Travel between Koh Samui, Koh Tao and Koh Phangnan

I have been trying to pre-book tickets between Koh Samui and Koh Tao for Christmas Day but the site isn't working propoerly. Do I need to book ferry travel in advance between the three islands over the holiday period or can I just turn up and get on a ferry? I will then be travelling on to Koh Phangnan and then back to Koh Samui on 4th January - thanks

Manchester
1. Re: Ferry Travel between Koh Samui, Koh Tao and Koh Phangnan

Me and my boyfriend will be travelling between these 3 islands also during the Christmas period but we aren't going to pre-book any ferry travel. I don't know whether we should or not but I have been to thailand before (August time) and we just were able to book ferry's the day before we wanted to travel on the islands. I don't know if it would be any different during this period though,.

Thanks

Anna.

London
reviews: 26
2. Re: Ferry Travel between Koh Samui, Koh Tao and Koh Phangnan

thanks - I have booked my first ones now on kohtaotickets website. The weird thing was it didn't let me enter a date but I bought them anyway and then contatced the email address who came back to me confirming it was fine and sent me a confirmation with the date on. I thought it may be better to be on the safe side as its a mega busy time of year but i am a virgo so like to be overly organised with these things - hope you have a super time, do you have any good tips from when you went before? I have only ever been to the other side previusly around kranni and all that - cheers

3. Re: Ferry Travel between Koh Samui, Koh Tao and Koh Phangnan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ko Tao