We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simple life

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
milano
Simple life

Hi,

Has anyone stopped at Simple Life divers resort at Sairee beach?

Many thanks,

Silvia

California
reviews: 1
1. Re: Simple life

My wife and I just stayed 18 days at the simple life resort and did our open water, advanced cert and a half dozen fun dives with Simple Life and would highly recommend them.

Woz was an excellent instructor and I would ask for him if you are looking to do some training. Lisa was the only DM we had and she was great tho the other DM's seemed good as well.

The resort was great, nice big rooms, good wifi, AC, if you stay long enough you can negotiate a pretty good price. Definitely recommend simple life

London
reviews: 5
2. Re: Simple life

I did my OW at Simple Life. Woz was great. Some Dive Masters not as good but overall a good crowd. Tried to overcharge me when I left which left a bad taste but still would recommend. After completing OW course also travelled to Chalok and did fun dives with Toh Tah Lagoon divers - enjoyed this much more as they were very small groups and a lot of indivudual attention. But if you're looking for a party - Simple Life is it!@

3. Re: Simple life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ko Tao