We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North or South Sairee

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maroochydore...
reviews: 14
North or South Sairee

I read a review that sadi there was glass on the south end of Sairee Beach.

Is this true.

I am travelling with 3 younger kids and want to know of suggested acoomodation for us, cheaper is better!!.

And of course which end of the beach should I be aiming at, north or South - or other?

I like the look of Freedom Beach in the South of Tao but will be coming there after Thong Nai Pan Noi on Phangan and wonder if that would be a bad move - my kids may need more stimulation after Phangan.

Any ideas please.

Thanks

Brett

Maroochydore...
reviews: 14
1. Re: North or South Sairee

anyone??

Essex-UK
reviews: 13
2. Re: North or South Sairee

This is only from my own research as I have not been to Ko Tao yet.

I have read that North end of Sairee is a nice beach sand & water wise, its also alot quieter and away from the bass & music at night time, but only a 10 min walk to find the bars & restaurants at night.

I picked sairee as we also will want something to do after being on Koh Phangan (Thong nai pan noi). The island just opposite looks divine, excellent for a day trip snorkelling, also we will visit some of the beaches on the south east coast where the reef sharks are meant to be!

I hope this helps

We will have a 7year old & 11 year old with is too.

Lisa x

3. Re: North or South Sairee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, September 01, 2009