We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family accommodation - any recommendations?

Which Ko Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Family accommodation - any recommendations?

We're going to spend a couple of weeks on Ko Tao in June on our way to Oz. There are five of us including kids aged 13, 8 and 4. We were going to rent Villa Lipanaa but it looks like getting back from anywhere means a fair walk and renting motorbikes isn't an option with the kids. Most accommodation only sleeps 2 - has anyone been there with kids or stayed in places where they could sleep 5 in one bungalow/villa? The e-mail I got about Villa Lipanaa said it was 700 meters from the beach and less to restaurants and shops which doesn't seem to tie up with what's been posted here. Any input very welcome.

London, United...
reviews: 42
1. Re: Family accommodation - any recommendations?

If you are worred about the distance, I will recommand hotel Cabana as it's located on the beach.

If you would like privacy Jamahkiri Spa & Resort is also a good option but I think the resort is very far away from the beach.

Sydney, Australia
2. Re: Family accommodation - any recommendations?

Will check out the hotel Cabana. Thanks.

3. Re: Family accommodation - any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 31, 2009