We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should I book a flight from Samui to Krabi on New Years Day?

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 2
Should I book a flight from Samui to Krabi on New Years Day?

After partying at the Full Moon Party all night? Will it be tough to make it to airport or are there plenty of boats transporting people? There is no other availability that week to Phuket or Krabi. I would like to avoid the 6 hour caravan..

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
1. Re: Should I book a flight from Samui to Krabi on New Years Day?

What time's the flight you're looking at. I personally wouldn't do it, it's a long night and I wouldn't have wanted to travel after any of the FMP I went to, in fact bed was the only thing I wanted, but maybe you're made of tougher stuff than I am. There will be plenty of boats, but they do get full quickly so you would have to allow plenty of time incase you couldn't get on the first ones.

New York City, New...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Should I book a flight from Samui to Krabi on New Years Day?

That flight actually sold out about 10 minute after a posted about it...Lol. Someone must have read about it here..

I think Lompryah is my only option.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
3. Re: Should I book a flight from Samui to Krabi on New Years Day?

Or Panthip as mentioned by Sweetpea in the other post, but watch valuables when travelling by bus and keep everything of value on your person.

4. Re: Should I book a flight from Samui to Krabi on New Years Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 18, 2013