We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Ko Phi Phi by speedboat that inc Monkey Island?

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Magherafelt, United...
reviews: 97
Day trip to Ko Phi Phi by speedboat that inc Monkey Island?

Hi guys,

I fly to Phuket tomorrow and was wondering could someone help me out.

This is the best i've found but doesn't include a stop at Monkey Island: www.phuket-travel.com/speedboat/phiphi.htm

And i'm assuming it's probably better booking trips out there and haggling over price?

Motherwell, United...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Day trip to Ko Phi Phi by speedboat that inc Monkey Island?

Hi Armed

Did possibly the same trip last month and booked direct in Phuket with a local agent. We went to Monkey Island but it was probably the low point of the trip to be honest. It wasn't bad but it was only a photo opportunity from the boat just before arriving on Phi Phi Don for lunch.

Lunch was very good before heading to Phi Phi Lei and onto the Lagoon and Maya Bay for snorkelling.

All in all a perfect day seeing places that were pure paradise and I'm sure we haggled for 1000baht.

Have a great trip.

Regards

Jim

Magherafelt, United...
reviews: 97
2. Re: Day trip to Ko Phi Phi by speedboat that inc Monkey Island?

Thanks for the heads up Jim!

I know there is a small independent tour operator walking distance from our hotel so hopefully i'll get a similar deal. 1000 baht sounds fantastic. I've been looking at the likes of ATV tours and they are charging over 1000 baht per hour!

Looking at photos and reviews i'm pretty sure the phi phi trip is going to be the highlight of my holiday.

Regards,

Darren

3. Re: Day trip to Ko Phi Phi by speedboat that inc Monkey Island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 06, 2013