We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calabasas...
Where to stay

We are looking for a hotel on a beautiful beach with a pool that is close to night life and shopping. Which part of Phi Phi should we be looking at?

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
1. Re: Where to stay

If you want to be near night life the only place to stay is right in Tonsai Bay. Other parts are quite remote. Perhaps try Phi Phi Island Cabana.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Where to stay

hi just back today and agree the cabana would be the best but i stayed at banyan villa and i paid about 3300 baht per night bed and b/fast whereby cabana is over 5000. banyan is right in the centre but i didnt find it too noisy whereas cabana is set back a bit so would definitely be quieter. whilst the two adjacent beaches are fine, it was always possible to take long boats to better ones.

only drawback at banyan was severe shortage of beds at poolside but i prefer the beach anyway.

regards

3. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, September 16, 2009