We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
US
Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

Hi All,

I'm going to Thailand in November and am looking for a nice (3-5 star) hotel within walking distance to the town, restaurants, bars. I'm either finding a nice hotel/far from town, or crappy hotel/close to town. Pleae help!!

Aussie
reviews: 12
1. Re: Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

We are booked to stay at the Bayview Resort... by all accounts it is close enought to walk into town, but far enough away to not hear all the noise. There have been good and bad reviews, but the place looks great (for something like $AU50 per night) - about $US39 I think......mind you it will be a bit more in November. Cheers :)

US
2. Re: Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

Thanks! Let me know how your stay goes...hopefully you are one of the good reviews =)

Phi Phi Island
3. Re: Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

Hello there, yes the Bayview resport is the last resport that could be classed in twon, its about a 10/15min walk from the main area.

I would also have a look at The Phi Phi View Point resort, about 5/10mins from town, they have all facilities and some lovely rooms, pool, restaurant and bar

Check out their website:

http://www.phiphiviewpoint.com/

Check out this website too: www.phi-phi.com

You can book online with them, i would recomend booking in advance for nov as its high season and rooms can be hard to find or just very expensive.

I have been living on Phi Phi now for nearly 4 years so if you have any other questions or advice on a hotel feel free..

happy travels

Mel

US
4. Re: Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

Thanks! Heard anything about the PP Princess Diving & Spa Resort???

Phi Phi Island
5. Re: Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

The actual Princess resort was wipped out in the tsunami, they are rebuilding at the moment. There are some rooms available to rent now, they are called Charlies. The dive shop is still up and running.

Check out : http://www.ppprincess.com/diving.htm

Although I have just had a look at this, not sure how up todate it is, I know they do have a Facebook profile, just search Princess Diving.

Hope this helps

6. Re: Nice Phi Phi Island Hotel close to town...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 04, 2009