We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting from Phuket to Phi Phi Island Resort??

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
reviews: 1
getting from Phuket to Phi Phi Island Resort??

What is the best and fastest way to get to Phi Phi Island Resort?? I understand that the "speed boat" only runs during high season? We are not planning on going until next May 2008 for our anniversary but starting to do some research on the area. We are going in low season so..... will we have to take that 3-4 hour ferry I keep hearing about?? YIKES!!!

any ideas?

Jackie

Aussie
reviews: 13
1. Re: getting from Phuket to Phi Phi Island Resort??

Hi Jackie....

We took a speed boat to Phi Phi in October. The ride was a bit rough, but I am still deciding if it was the sea (which didn't look rough) or the driver??? Anyway, it wasn't that bad, and it was quick, even though we stopped to do all the sites on the way. I would certainly do that rather than an over crowded, slow ferry! It is probably quite a bit more cost wise though, unless you can share with someone.

Cheers :)

Dubai
2. Re: getting from Phuket to Phi Phi Island Resort??

if u feel like treating your self you can take the sea plane to phi phi island straight from phuket airport, It will take less then 30 mins & the plane can land at the resort you are staying

New York
3. Re: getting from Phuket to Phi Phi Island Resort??

How much is the speed boat?

Dubai
4. Re: getting from Phuket to Phi Phi Island Resort??

dont know but the sea plane is 3999 one way

5. Re: getting from Phuket to Phi Phi Island Resort??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 02, 2009