We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 6
FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

I am planning for FMP 05/02/2015 and only want to stay for 2 nights only...maybe 3 if needed, but really don't plan on it, since I will spend my remaining days in Phuket.

I researched some and read that most require at least 3-5 nights during FMP.

Are there any hotels that do not require a minimum stay?

Thank you!

7 replies to this topic
Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 18
1. Re: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

Try Cocohut Village Beach Resort & Spa on Leela Beach. We have booked here for FMP on 30 June 2015 & they allowed us to book for 3 nights

Edited: 2:32 pm, August 19, 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
2. Re: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

Thx Michelle311980

How much was it?

Waterford, Ireland
3. Re: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

We took a hillside bungalow for 1 person & the cost for that was 1500 baht a night & we took a the twin deluxe room for 2900 baht a night. You have to pay one night upfront as a deposit.

One of my friends didn't want share a bed so we had to go with two rooms as group of 3. If she would have shared bed they were offering us the Penthouse Seaview room for 3700 baht a night which would be kingsize bed & mattress on the floor.

Waterford, Ireland
4. Re: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

We took a hillside bungalow for 1 person & the cost for that was 1500 baht a night & we took a the twin deluxe room for 2900 baht a night. You have to pay one night upfront as a deposit.

One of my friends didn't want share a bed so we had to go with two rooms as group of 3. If she would have shared bed they were offering us the Penthouse Seaview room for 3700 baht a night which would be kingsize bed & mattress on the floor.

Ko Phangan, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan
reviews: 2
5. Re: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

June and February and completely different, as February is much busier on the island. This has nothing to do with the FMP but just because it is a busy month in general. June is much quieter.

The best option is to look at places on the north part of the island. The closer you stay to Haad Rin the more likely you will have to book 3-5 night minimum.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
6. Re: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

Thank you again Michelle!

Ok, I'll research some more on other parts of the island.

Waterford, Ireland
7. Re: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?

Danny, another option could be baan tai which is bout 10mins away by taxi. Only reason we didn't pick here was the beaches isn't great. You would be still close by. We did find when we were researching bungalows & hotels here that they would allow a 2-3 night stay.

Reply to: FMP - Which hotels that DO NOT require 3-5 nights?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted