We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice accommodation near haad rin?

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seaham, United...
Nice accommodation near haad rin?

Hi there

We are currently booked into the anantara for the full moon party in march, but I'm starting to feel its going to be too far away from the full moon. I want to look at moving closer to the party but nothing too basic accommodation wise, although it doesn't have to be as fancy as the anantara. Does anyone have any suggestions? We ideally only want to stay 2 nights which we have booked at the moment, is this less likely the closer to haad rin we get? I've seen some hotels enforce a 5 night minimum stay x

1. Re: Nice accommodation near haad rin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 27, 2014