We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samui to Koh Phangan - Ferries before 4PM?

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Koh Samui to Koh Phangan - Ferries before 4PM?

Hoping someone knows if there is a ferry or other transportation before 4PM from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan. We arrive at 1:10 PM on BKK Air, from what I can see the next ferry to Koh Phangan is at 4PM - Haad Rin Queen. Anyway to get there sooner?

Thank you!

Saudi Arabia
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
reviews: 21
1. Re: Koh Samui to Koh Phangan - Ferries before 4PM?

Hi,

I don't think there is, you will miss the Seatran connection. There is a Lomprayah catamaran at about 16.45 which may be convenient if you are heading to the north of the island since it docks at Thong Sala. Otherwise, wait until 16.00 for and the Had Rin Queen.

San Diego...
2. Re: Koh Samui to Koh Phangan - Ferries before 4PM?

Thanks for the quick reply! How about any great seafood to be had before our 4PM ferry to Koh Phangan?

Saudi Arabia
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
reviews: 21
3. Re: Koh Samui to Koh Phangan - Ferries before 4PM?

Hi,

I am unable to answer but sure someone else can.

4. Re: Koh Samui to Koh Phangan - Ferries before 4PM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 20, 2014