We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Rock accommodation... Does it exist?!

Which Ko Phangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
The Rock accommodation... Does it exist?!

Hi Guys,

I have been looking up some accommodation in Koh Phangan and a place called 'The Rock' has come up on the hostel world website but i cant seem to find any reviews anywhere online or even a trace that this place exists!

It claims to be part of the 'Paradise Bungalows Family' but when i look on their website it doesnt mention The rock only the bar of the same name.

Has anyone ever stayed a The Rock and if so could you please give some idea as to what the place is like?? Seems good from the description but no pics or reviews make me wonder!!

Thanks

Ko Phangan, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan
reviews: 2
1. Re: The Rock accommodation... Does it exist?!

Yes it does exist. It is the very last resort on Haad Rin Nok next to Paradise.

2. Re: The Rock accommodation... Does it exist?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 13, 2014